Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- All Donations quoted are in Indian Rupees. The Trust reserves the right to change the Donor Beneficiaries at anytime.
- Your payment will normally reach the Trust account to which you are making a payment within five to seven working days (subject to change by the service provider, due to compulsory holding period for verification by the service provider before releasing the payment to the Trust)
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Trust account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the Trust is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the Trust be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- All payment details which are entered through this Payment Gateway are encrypted when the third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Bank’s site are encrypted.
- The Trust shall not be liable for any failure by the third party making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- Online Payments of Donations can be made by credit or debit card, or Internet Banking. These payments are not collected by the Trust directly, but by the Service Provider.
- Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will intimate the Trust to confirm the details of the successful payment. On receipt of this confirmation the Trust will confirm to the Donor that the payment has been received. In the event that the Donor does not receive confirmation within 5 to 7 working days of making the payment (or as decided by the service provider) , it will be responsibility of the Donor to check with the Trust that the payment has been accepted.
User hereby shall forever waive, release, indemnify and hold harmless Trust, its Trustees, Directors, Officers, Employees, Agents and Representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, causes of action, claims, demands, and liabilities related to this E-Payment. Please “log off” completely at the end of your transaction! Failure to do so may allow another user to access your personal information.
Trust reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove payment Terms at any time. You should review the Terms periodically as, by using the Gateway, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the E-payment option.
While the Trust has used reasonable endeavors to ensure that all information or data contained in this E-Payment gateway is correct, accurate and reliable, it expressly disclaims all, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the E-Payment gateway without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, other than to the extent to which the same shall be protected by law.
The Trust has in place appropriate anti-virus security measures but accepts no responsibility in relation to the security and protection from viruses of users, and to the furthest extent allowable at law, excludes all liability for a user’s loss or corruption of data, arising as a result of a breach of security, corruption by virus or any other cause.
For the time being, your donation will not be eligible for tax deduction benefits under Section 80 G or Under Section 35AC of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Our applications in this regard are receiving attention of concerned authorities and we shall update the position as and necessary approvals are received. Please contact your financial advisor to learn more about the benefits regarding your donation.
Change of Terms and Records of Agreement
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Web Site. It is your responsibility to review the Web Site terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions
The copyright in the material contained in this Web Site belongs to NGO. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may not be used for commercial purposes; the copies must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- The products and technology or processes described in this Web Site may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by the NGO. Images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s).
The NGO reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this Web Site. In the event that such removal takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for such removal Disclaimers
Whilst the NGO has taken care in the preparation of the contents of this Web Site, this Web Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to the NGO are provided on an “as is” basis. In no event will the NGO be liable for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this Web Site including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
Subject to the provision of the above, Courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the Court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim relief’s under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai, India.